The Amazing AimeeMango

Sunday, April 08, 2007

He is RISEN indeed! :) Amen!

Greetings!!!!
Well I would like to state disclaimer that the last post - the poem... it was suppose to be on this blog I was just stupid and didn't realize I made a brand new blog! Well that's Mango for ya! ;)
So tonight is my last night in the beautifuly wet Oregon.... I am completely in a bitter sweet mood - which is a weird feeling. I've never realy felt it like this before.. because like leaving Camp I was depressed (I cried the entire way home- but it was good tears) and leaving to go to college I was still dreaming about camp, and leaving to go back after Christmas break I was depressed.... so now that I actually have a close group of friends at school, I'm ready to come back, but at the same time I will miss all you guys up here... (majority being camp friends really the only person other than camp people and my family taht I'll miss are Nick and Anna lol) anwayas
So I wanted to throw a shout out to my family (the camp one) at least those of you that I was able to see over break! Oh wow you have no idea how much being around you guys has rejuvinated my spirit, and really just convicted me - or rather how much God used you to convict me. :) It was so nice to talk to you all and just to see your lovely faces again!
Tennessee friends and those I didn't get ot see I miss you terribly!!! :) I'm praying for you!!!

Do any of you ever just feel spiritually dry??? Like you know God is there and that He loves you, but you can't seem to make it real in your life? That's the point I'm at right now and it's so fursterating because I want God to be the focus of my life and I try so hard... but it just seems like He's not there... although I do know He is... Does that make sense to anyone??
Anyways I promise to be more faithful in my blog entries... so they won't just be about Mango..a nd maybe acutally something insightful :)
Love and miss you gusy,
Blessings,
Manganese

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home